- the Web 2.0 Expo conf is April 15-18 in SF
- it's about learning HOW to do Web 2.0, not WHAT
- i'm one of the conference program chairs organizing the event
- we've designed 7 education tracks & over 100 sessions & workshops for geeks, marketers, designers, entrepreneurs, & everyone doing Web 2.0
- over 1000 people have registered -- signup by Monday & save $200
- discounts available for students, educators, non-profits, & groups of 3+
- i've worked my ass off the past 6 months to lineup great speakers.
- it's going to rock. really.
- if you can't afford bupkus, come to the Web2.Open... it's free.
"We're tackling not just Web 2.0 as strategy but also design, programming, operations, and viral marketing – the elements of execution that will ultimately separate the winners from the me-too companies in the space"
—Tim O'Reilly, Founder and CEO, O'Reilly Media
The program will spotlight experts, leaders, and under-the-radar innovations, and in the spirit of Web 2.0, there will be ample opportunity for attendees to connect, contribute, and collaborate. Web 2.0 Expo will be a place for creativity, engineering, and innovation, focusing on four conversations:
- Education: a comprehensive conference program to share knowledge and expertise on creating the next generation web
- Tradeshow: a tradeshow floor with over 50 sponsors offering Web 2.0 tools, technology, services and infrastructure
- Networking: a place to do face-to-face business development for entrepreneurs, VCs, partnerships and recruiting
- Launch Pad: a platform for 7 notable companies (tbd) to debut
Conference Tracks will Include:
- Web 2.0 Fundamentals
- Web 2.0 Services & Platforms
- Web Operations
- Marketing & Community
- Design & User Experience
- Strategy & Business Models
- Products & Services
read this far? amazing. you get to save another $100:
- save $300 by using the discount code below to register (by Monday)
- earlybird = $200 off, + $100 off with discount code webex07mk35
- register at www.web2expo.com/pub/w/53