O'Reilly & CMP have just announced a new Web 2.0 Expo conference coming next spring focused on Web 2.0 education -- and not just education on tech & coding, but also internet marketing, SEO & SEM, design & user experience, strategy & biz models, & other cool stuff for everyone making Web 2.0 (at a price you can afford).
Lucky me, O'Reilly has invited me to be a conference co-chair (along with Brady & Jen), and we're about to start lining up sessions & speakers for the event. If you'd like to present on an interesting Web 2.0 topic (or something that doesn't feel "Web 2.0", but is still nonetheless relevant & important for people making Internet stuff), check out our Call for Proposal (CFP) and send us some info on your area of expertise / what you'd like to speak about. Or, if you have a suggestion for a topic you'd like to hear more about, drop me a note or leave a comment below and we'll add it to the list.
Web 2.0 Expo conference tracks:
- Web 2.0 Fundamentals
- Web 2.0 Services and Platforms
- Marketing and Community
- Design and User Experience
- Strategy and Business Models
- Web 2.0 Company LaunchPad
Web 2.0 Expo conference target audience:
- Developers, Hackers, & Alpha Geeks
- Web & UI Designers
- Product Managers
- Marketing Professionals (& PR folks in recovery)
- Enterprise 2.0 Developers
- Sys Admins & IT managers
- Business managers & Strategists
- CxOs, VPs, & Execs (who need to get a Web 2.0 clue)
- Press, Media, & Bloggers tracking Web 2.0 / Emerging Tech
- VCs, Angels, & Entrepreneurs (who have a Web 2.0 clue)
thoughts, comments, feedback? drop me a note or leave a comment below...