I've been off-blog for a while. probably need to update about all the latest & greatest stuff.
i'll add to this later, but in the meantime:
- went to Barry and Eyla's wedding in Geneva.
- interesting how you can get from SF to Geneva in a day (via Amsterdam)
- went to Japan to visit Saya's family. Frank came with us.
- Tsukiji market is the world's largest fish market. The Tuna Auction.
- stopped in the Ultimate Frisbee shop in Tokyo.
- played Ultimate at Yoyogi park with the locals. sento baths after.
- Nikko, temples, Senhime (awesome traditional japanese hotel, sento, etc)
- Saya's new CD "Unity" released, made the top 10 Jazz Charts
- 1 year anniversary at PayPal :)
- eBay and PayPal merger official
- Saya comes back home to the US from Japan :)
- Mom visits us in San Francisco